Translate

Monday 12 January 2015

CRISTIANO RONALDO WINS BALLON D'OR 2014


FIFA BALLON D'OR WINNER: Cristiano Ronaldo(Real Madrid/Portugal)

FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Nadine Kessler

FIFA PUSKAS AWARD: James Rodriguez(Columbia Vs. Uruguay)

FIFA WORLD COACH OF THE YEAR FOR MEN'S FOOTBALL: Joachim Low(Germany)

FIFA WORLD COACH OF THE YEAR FOR WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ralf Kellermann

WORLD XI:
Manuel Neuer (Germany/Bayern Munich),
Sergio Ramos (Spain/Real Madrid),
David Luiz (Brazil/PSG),
Philipp Lahm (Germany/Bayern Munich),
Thiago Silva (Brazil/PSG),
Andres Iniesta (Spain/Barcelona),
Toni Kroos (Germany/Real Madrid),
Angel Di Maria (Argentina/Manchester United),
Arjen Robben (Netherlands/Bayern Munich),
Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona),
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid).

FIFA PRESIDENTIAL AWARD: Hiroshi Kagawa

FIFA FAIR PLAY AWARD: FIFA Volunteers

FIFA BALLON D'OR WINNER
CRISTIANO RONALDO
“I would like to thank all of those who voted for me. It has been an incredible year. I would like to continue the work that I have done so far. I want to try to improve, to become better as each day goes by. I never thought that I would bring this trophy back home on three occasions. I want to become one of the greatest players of all time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment